Frequently Asked Questions
· CAN WE BRING OUR PARENT ON THE DAY OF OUR DEPARTURE?
Not on the day of departure but you can petition them after staying 2 years permanently in Canada. The process will take only a year or so processing.
· AGE LIMIT OF THE DEPENDENT
You may bring your children ages 19 and below.
· I AM VERY INTERESTED TO APPLY BUT I AM NOT IN THE CATEGORIES, DO I HAVE A CHANCE?
A category is needed. There is a book National Occupation Codes, where you will be able to find the main categories, sub categories and job description. If you are still unable to fit in the categories, then chances are very slim.
· CAN PINOYCARE ASSIST US IN LOOKING FOR A JOB IN CANADA?
PINOYCARE is a consultancy firm that will aid you in getting an immigrant visa in Canada where job opportunities are, the applicant will be the one to look for the job. We process immigrant visa not working visa.
· IS IT NECESSARY FOR ME TO BRING MY FAMILY WITH ME ON MY DEPARTURE OR THEY CAN FOLLOW LATER?
You can opt to go ahead and your family can follow within the year before their visa will expire.
· ARE COMMON LAW PARTNERS ACCEPTED IN CANADA?
Common law partners are accepted. Canada is a very liberal country.
· I AM VERY INTRESTED TO APPLY BUT I HAVE LESS THAN ONE YEAR EXPERIENCE.
Proceed with acquiring the minimum 1 year experience, while or during the application process. We will guide you through getting that experience.
· I AM MARRIED BUT NOT LEGALLY SEPARATED WITH MY SPOUSE, CAN I BRING MY 2ND FAMILY?
Yes you may bring your 2nd family but you cannot bring your 2nd partner.
· I AM SINGLE PARENT, CAN I BRING MY CHILD?
Yes you can bring your child.
· CAN WE CHOOSE WHERE TO LIVE IN CANADA?
Having an immigrant visa gives you the choice as to where you want to live.
· WHAT IF I AM NOT READY TO LIVE IN CANADA BUT I ALREADY HAVE MY VISA. WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY VISA?
When you have your immigrant visa, all you have to do is stay in Canada until you get your permanent resident card. You can go out of Canada but you have to be able to return yearly to have your passport stamped the reentry to Canada so that your visa will not be cancelled.
· IF YOU HAVE A SPECIAL CHILD, WILL IT AFFECT MY APPLICATION?
There is a special process for special children. It will not affect your application.
— APPLICATION AND PROCESSING —
· WHAT ARE THE STEPS ON HOW TO PROCESS AN IMMIGRANT VISA?
First, sign up with Pinoycare Visa Center.
Follow instructions of your documentation analyst.
Have your TOR and Diploma authenticated by the evaluation services in Canada.
Review for IELTS and pass the exam.
All else will follow upon submission of the requirements in the Pinoycare Kit
· HOW LONG IS THE PROCESSING FOR IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION?
Only the Embassy knows exactly but they have given a guarantee of 9 months to a year. Some of our clients were able to get their visa in less than a year.
· WHAT IF CANADA WILL CLOSE, WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY APPLICATION?
Nothing will happen to your application once submitted already. Canada will still process, but if Canada closed and your application has not yet been submitted, then you will not be allowed to enter as an immigrant.
· WHAT HAPPENS TO MY APPLICATION IF IMMIGRATION GUIDELINES WILL SUDDENLY CHANGE?
Immigration guidelines are constantly changing, but as long as your documents have been lodged to the embassy prior to the changes your application is safe, if not, then you will have to wait until any changes happen again.
— IELTS —
· I TOOK THE IELTS ALREADY BUT I HAVE A FAILED SCORE IN ONE OF THE SEGMENTS. SHOULD I RETAKE THE EXAM?
The Canadian Embassy requires 2 year validity. IELTS is a major consideration in being given an immigrant visa. Any failure will affect the application. It would be advisable for you to retake, but it really is at your discretion whether or not you will retake it.
· DO I REALLY NEED TO TAKE THE IELTS?
Yes, it is a major requirement. Without the IELTS certificate, you cannot work because that will be the first thing they will require. The IELTS certificate will tell them that you speak and understand English.
— PROFESSIONS —
· ARE UNDERBOARD NURSES QUALIFIED?
Yes, under board nurses are qualified. The main reason you take the board is for you to be able to get a license, Philippine licenses are not valid in Canada. They have their own licensure exams. Any nursing related experience is accredited as a qualification.
· ARE NON LICENSED PROFESSIONALS LIKE ARCHITECT, ENGINEERS AND OTHERS QUALIFIED?
They are qualified, for as long as they have the work experience.
· MY JOB EXPERIENCE IS ONE OF THE CATEGORIES BUT IS NOT RELATED TO MY BACHELOR’S DEGREE. AM I QUALIFIED?
You are qualified, it is not necessary that your job experience is related to your bachelor’s degree as long as you have a category. Although there are cases wherein the Bachelor’s degree needs to be related to the job experience or vice versa, like doctors cannot practice if they did not study medicine.
— OTHER GENERAL QUERRIES —
· WHAT ARE MEDICAL PROBLEMS THAT WILL CAUSE THE DENIAL OF OUR APPLICATION?
Three major highly contagious diseases are what will fail – HIV, Hepatitis B, PTB. For non- reactive Hepatitis, you can pass. PTB cases, for as long as it is already healed and scarred, you can pass the medical exam.
· HOW CAN YOU PROVE THAT YOUR COMPANY IS LEGITIMATE?
Pinoycare Visa Center is duly registered in SEC, registered # is CS201127811. We have been in the industry for 14 years now. We are also endorsed by government agencies such as the Bureau of Immigration for one. We have consistently remained and maintained our track record of being the No. 1 visa center in the entire Philippines. We are the only consultancy firm that has offices internationally. Our main office is located in the Capitol Compound where the Governor holds office, trial courts and Judges and Public lawyers are. This is also where the Philippine National Police Headquarters is, the National Bureau of Investigation are in the vicinity. We are the only private company given the honor to be in this compound. Now, what sort of legitimacy are you looking for? Media coverage of all our activities is in national newspapers. We are the first to be consulted when there are researchers; public consensus and public information regarding visas are concerned. Pinoycare has become a byword, a brand name like Colgate is for toothpaste, Nescafe for Coffee, Pinoycare for Visa. The last but not the least is of course our Track Record of Clients, the thousands upon thousands that are now Canadian Immigrants and citizens. Be our guest, call them one by one.